Janna Slaback, Owner/Photographer
I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest with my husband and our black lab. I am a wife, a daughter, a mom, a grandmother "Mimi", an aunt, a friend of Jesus and I am in awe of you amazing and beautiful people and I aspire to capture YOUR beautiful moments and the essence of who you are.
WHAT MAKES ME SMILE?
- Knowing and loving Jesus and seeing how He loves His creation and watching His plans unfold.
- Photographing YOU! I love unleashing the inner "America's Next Top Model" confidence that is hiding in you!
- I love Starbucks and basically any delicious coffee!
- I love chick flicks and other movies that are inspiring and leave me feeling like everything will be okay in this crazy world.
- I love pedicures and manicures!
- Especially I want you to know that I love people! I think that's why I love photography so much as it's a way for me to capture the essence of the person(s) in front of my camera! Photographs preserve memories for a lifetime. I want to preserve yours! Let's make a date!
I am so glad that you stopped by! Now call me at 206-618-2993 or send me an email to email@example.com to set up an appointment! Do it today!